Saturday, September 14, 2019

Update - 47 days to Hawai'i - ENGLISH version

Finally! Well ... almost ... at least soon.


The number of days until my trip to Hawaii is now so small that I'm slowly really excited. Still there are some points open from my to-do-list but becoming more and more less. The feeling of being soon at my long-awaited destination finally makes me feel a bit more balanced inside. My life has been such a mess for the last 10 months and I have been tense for so long - it's more as overdue now. No, I'm not complaining. It's just a statement.πŸ˜‰



Passport, ticked off. Identity card, ticked off. Drivers license, ticked off. By the way, the online appointment for the DL worked indeed very well. In and out within 10 minutes. It took more time to pick it up because of a little number of people in front of me than to apply for it. What did I say to a friend recently as joke? Now I'm an almost new person.😎 Now I can get lost somewhere in the Pacific area. That's my kind of humor.😏



Oh oh, I just realized that this is my penultimate post before I leave. I'll probably be a little pale now.😨 It felt so far away so long, and now it's so close. We call this "fear of our own courage" in German. No idea if that's what it's called in English. By the way, English. Since I started my blog, I have used every opportunity to practice English. Of course on Twitter too and it's unbelievable how bad my English was (and still is, IMO). But nothing is lost yet, because I am improving every day. In this context, I'm really proud of myself for starting this post first time in English, rather than the other way around. Please, all native English speakers who read my blog: Please be lenient with me, I'm still learning! If you compare this post with how I started, you will surely notice an improvement.😘


Oh yes, Twitter! It's been very exciting lately, as we are only a few days away from SOTB 2019. Sunset on the beach is the world premiere screening of the new season of Hawaii Five-0 and Magnum P.I. in Waikiki. Currently they are filming episode 6 of Hawaii Five-0 season 10. When ever they have an outside location there are always some fans around and try to get a glimpse of the actors and the filming. By that many photos and videos come to Instagram and Twitter and bring much excitement into the fandom.😊 To be in the middle of this hurly-burly and all these posts is indeed very exciting and amusing. I really enjoy this as well as the fact to have found new friends and lots of like-minded.πŸ’— The connectivity around the world and across all time zones is impressive and I simply love it!πŸ’

I know that my expectations of this trip are very high and I try my best to be prepared for everything. Many people envy me, but only a few people know what it really means to me. In fact, everything is possible, from a complete disappointment to the fulfillment of my wildest dream.πŸ’— Well, I will find out.πŸ˜‰



AlohaπŸŒ΄πŸŒΊπŸ™


⤇  Thanks for reading! Comments & thoughts appreciated. ⤆

No comments:

Post a Comment