Sunday, December 1, 2019

Postscript to Day No. 15

choose courage over comfort


What do you get when you put Heike in a helicopter and take off? 
A happy Heike. πŸ˜ƒ

What do you get when you put Heike in a helicopter, take off, fly a few maneuvers and let her jump in the water? 
A very happy Heike in high spirits! πŸ˜‚


Honestly, that day I felt like the little girl walking over a fair at her father's hand, saying over and over again, "I want to go back to the carousel!"πŸ˜‰ I've never been scared of height or speed in my life. But you know what happens over time - you start to favor comfort. That's absolutely okay. Most people do the crazy things when they are young. Well, when I was that age, my life was different and somehow I never got to do 'crazy' things. I always wanted parachuting, but as a start into my second half of life, the jump from the helicopter was already the right thing - and I could imagine doing this more often.πŸ˜‡

But let's go back to Saturday 2 weeks ago. I don't know how my honey felt, but at no time did I have any doubts or concerns about our adventure - except if I fit in the wetsuit. I repeat myself, I know. Therefore, I will now only comment on the promised photos and videos - as short as possible. 

Have fun and here we go with the protagonists!😎

Doug
Steve

The octopus
Bernd & Heike

Still on the ground

We got a lift-off!πŸ‘

Hello down there!πŸ‘‹

Up up high in the sky

the cockpit 

outside the cockpit

Go!

and away! 🚁

Get ready ...

... to jump!

Downwards!

again

Next please!😁

Downwards!

again

A bit clinging, but cute! 😍


I'm sorry that I had to reduce the quality to make the videos available here. Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed watching the clips of our 'fun day'. 😎



At this point I would like to thank the entire crew of Trident Adventures again. You're awesome - every one of you!πŸ‘ You're a wonderful team that has done a great job and created fantastic memories. Mahalo nui loa!πŸ™

Aloha lui loa! πŸŒ΄πŸŒΊπŸ™

⤇  Thanks for reading! Comments & thoughts appreciated. ⤆

No comments:

Post a Comment