Saturday, November 9, 2019

Day No. 7 on O'ahu

Sometimes more, sometimes less


Today it's a 'sometimes less' day but of course it depends on the point of view. Actually my plan for today was to drive to Honolulu, snoop around the International Market Place and to glimpse perhaps some Hawaii Five-0 filming. You all know those days when you feel like the whole world has conspired against you. Ruined fingernails, coffee that tastes unusal bitter, uncomfortable contact lenses, smeared mascara, things falling to the floor and causing a mess and so on. These days always make me think that I should better stay at home. Sometimes it's right, sometimes not.😏

After a belated start we finally cruised at the early afternoon through Waikiki and expected some traffic obstructions. But we only found usual traffic. No obstructions and also no shooting. But instead I noticed again some locations that seemed very familiar to me.πŸ˜ƒ Luckily, my sweetheart endures my cheering outbursts quite relaxed. Moreover, when I tell him about the scenes he actually knows what I am talking about. He may not share my passion for Hawaii Five-0 to the same extent, but he's an oyster of patience and has watched all episodes - even several times - with me. πŸ™

When we drove back home we stopped by at a macadamia nut farm. Since I switched my nutrition to Keto nuts became a large part of my daily food. The 'Queen of nuts' fits also perfect and I love nuts anyway!😍 Imagine how much I loved to poke around the farm shop!πŸ˜€ This was our yield from today: flavoured nuts, some cookies for my honey and Kona Coffee with macadamia flavour which is really tasty! As with the poke some days ago you could taste everything before you bought it.


For those who don't know: Today was Happy Five-0 Friday. Means, a new episode airs on Friday evening here in the States. It was only shortly before our departure that I realized that I would be able to enjoy seeing the new episodes here. On top of this, the episode aired today is the one the entire fandom is talking about since the beginning of the new season. It was written, directed, produced and acted by Alex O'Loughlin.πŸ’— And this episode was simply brilliant!πŸ”± Lucky me!😊


Aloha! πŸŒ΄πŸŒΊπŸ™


⤇  Thanks for reading! Comments & thoughts appreciated. ⤆

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day after all! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, Dotti. πŸ˜‰
    It's only an example that you should be always open-minded. Finally I'm in Hawai'i!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete